Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 25, 2011

This be me.

Hi Guys so this is my first post!! haha!! I feel like such a loser!!
But any ways, my blog is mostly gonna be about makeup reviews,hair products,clothing stores, fashion. (Even though I really don't have any since of fashion) and some stuff that go on in my life. Most of the makeup products that I review on here are because I use them, same thing with the rest of the other stuff.
So to let you know a little more about my self I am Latina!! I am from Guadalajara,Mexico. I have lived in NC most of my life so I am pretty American at heart. OMG!! I have to tell you guys I have a dog!! his name is Bello, he is my sunshine!! sorry had to get that out there. haha!! so any ways I go to church  and I love serving Jesus he has transformed my life completly and I could not be any hapier with him in my life. So yeah have a great day and ill keep posting and hopefully you guys will get to know me more!

No comments:

Post a Comment