Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Polish

Hey honeys!! So Sigma beauty came out with the sigma cleansing and polishing tool. So since I use foundation when I was my face I like for like all the makeup to come off, because of my sensitive skin. Also cause If I don't wash my face I will break out!! OMG!! grosss!! any ways yeah I have been using this for like 4 months and what I have also noticed is that it makes my skin all soft and glowing. I also use this in the mornings when I wake up. The case it really pretty It has 3 types of brushes a soft one for sensitive skin, a medium one for everyday use and a firm brush for like once a month exfoliation. But it is totally worth it!! I encourage you guys!! But yeah ill be putting more stuff up!! thanks!! Love ya!! Remember God is for you!!

1 comment:

  1. love your blog, really!

    http://secondw-a-y.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete