Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Foudation.

Hey so I am just gonna talk about a few of the foundations that I have used. So for the longest time I had acne and everyone told me that if I used foundation it would make my acne worse!! um not true!!! So I really researched if there was a foundation with acne treatment or anything that would help my acne. Since I all ready use Clinique I asked the lady at Clinique what she suggested and I did not know that Clinique had an acne treating foundation. So she convened me and I bought it. By the next day my face looked great even after I would take it off... the only thing that I did not like was that it was a little to cakey and that it did not match my skin very well. That was like the biggest reason I stopped using this foundation because it did not match my skin. But over all this is a really great foundation.










So my favorite as of right now and I think for a while is the MAC  Pro Long Wear with SPF 20 in NC20. So I am in love with this foundation great coverage and matches skin perfectly. So far It has not broken my skin out and I have been using it for 3 weeks so that means its never going to. Stays on all day I don't have to freshen up or anything except for brushing my teeth!! lol yeah that was me trying to be funny guess it dint work!! But yeah I really really recommend this stuff is great!! My next foundation purchase is definitely  going to be this one.

4 comments:

  1. Gosh I am so jealous you found a mac foundation that worked for you! I feel liike I've tried them all but they make me break out :(!! I just use drugstore foundation....its cheap and it seems to work well, so I guess I gotta stick with what works (and 4 dollars isnt breaking the bank!) haha!
    xoxo
    your newest follower
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've heard really good things about the mac foundation, i'm glad you were able to find a good foundation suitable to your skin. love your blog!

    www.miszpinktuxedo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use the clinique foundation, its great.

    http://emilydavila.blogspot.com/ : please follow
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete