Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Pores, Pores, Pores.

For the longest time I had acne. So you know what that means?!! acne scars and huge pores!! ughhh!! my face was a mess!! And I would notice it more when I had foundation and blush on!! but than Grecia meet the Clinique pore refining serum!! I have only had this product for maybe like a week now. I was kinda skeptical about buying it cause I dint think any thing would work. But like the first time I tried it was amazing!! by the second time I used this product my pores were almost all gone!! yeah GONE!! unbelievable. I use it after my 3 step care and than I put on my makeup. Clinique products have not let me down yet!! 

1 comment:

  1. This product sounds awesome, thanks for sharing.

    And I really like your blog background, so cute! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete