Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 9, 2011

My Skin Care Products.

I decided to do a Skin Care review on the facial products that I use daily. The 3 Step skin care that I use is clinique. I have been using the 3 step for about 3 years now. It is great!! I have sensitive skin so for years I tried  to find the perfect acne product for my skin. I noticed a great improvement on my skin within the first time. I really could not believe how awesome this stuff is your skin looks fresh and its just great. I really do recommend this product. 
 1. First Step I wash my face with the soap, I use warm water.




2. I use the toner for Oily skin, I also use cotton pads. Massage your face with circular motions.
3. The third step is the gel  moisturizer. Massage on your face this gives a very cool feeling. 
I hope this helps out!! Have a great week!! Grace is sufficient!! 


2 comments:

  1. used dramatically different for a bit it worked pretty good!! Love your background by the way!!

    ReplyDelete