Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My glam Bag.

So I got my glam bag and I just now got the time to talk about it. So the bag came with urban decay primer, urban decay eyeshadow color sin. A NYX lip creme and a tarte mascara. It also came with some blotting papers with sicrilic acid.
I have never tried the Urban decay primer, but so far I think its all right I like it.Would I buy the normal size, Yes I would.
Than the Urban Decay eye shadow in Sin, I loved it such a lovely color, I like how it such a soft color and a great highlighter. Would I buy it, Yes.
NYX lip creme is very pigmented but the color did not last very well, was not to pleased with it. Would I buy it, NOPE.
The Tarte mascara was all right would I change from the one I use daily, no, Would I recomend it yes,but it is not the best mascara out there.
It came in a cute bag, it is only $10 dollars every month and thet send you all kinds of makeup goodies.
Here is a swatch of the NYX lip Creme and the Urband decay sin eye shadow.

 Oh yeah so when I was shopping at the MAC counter for my friends christmas present, I kind of got me a little present as well... hehehe!! and I got me this MAC Lip Christmas collection. Wich I LOVE!! such a great lip color for any time. You can rock it with a smokey eye or just a natural look. It is great!!


Here is a swatch of the color

I have also been looking for a foundation with a little bit more of a coverage so I went to the Estee Lauder counter and asked for a sample of the Double Wear foundation. Wich was like perfect match with my skin!! I have like 4 days trying it out and I love it. It has not made my skin brakeout either. <3
But like its weird I get in these Foundation moods!! I dunno if you guys get those moods too?? like sometimes you want more coverage, or sometimes you just want a light foundation or sometimes you wanna wear the one that smells good. or maybe its just me being weird!! haha!!
 And I also got me a sample of the MAC uhhhh....... studio Fix..... so far again dont like it to much... I feel like it has like a chalky finish... its not matte... its like chalk!! so I dont like it to much... the only great thing is that it matches my skin very well.

9 comments:

  1. New Follower (:
    i Love This GlamBag
    Comes With Good Stuff (:
    Lol & I Know What You Mean About Trying Out New Foundations & Sometimes i Just Want More Or Less Coverage :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Glam Bag! The swatches are nice, and I can relate about trying out new foundations lol I've been thinking about signing up for Glam Bag, though. How are you liking your subscription so far?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ur blog <3 plz check mine out and add if u like it :) follow me ill follow you
    kissandblushmakeuptm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sin in my favourite eye shadow :) Love your blog, I'm following now :) Feel free to check out mine!

    Laura x
    Petit Chatons

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog. I will often looks. What you want is a look at my blog and if you want it to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colour of that lipstick is gorgeous! Lovely post:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of getting great make-up products every month! Might have to sign up myself and thing you did a great review,

    Lacey xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope I can get a Glam Bag by next month! It seems to have really great products

    ReplyDelete