Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Ruth Chris!!

Last Night I had a business Christmas Dinner party at the Famous Ruth Chris they recently opened one here in Asheville it was actually the third day it had been open yesterday. I went with my parents and we were only like 12 of us. Any ways I got the fillet and that thing was absolutely delicious!! like literary everything there was off the chain!! than I had for dessert a Creme Brule!! also to die for!! and an expresso but that was the only thing I dint like cause it was burnt :( disappointing because everything was so delicious! anyways here is pic of me last night I wore a Banana Republic Blazer, Charlotte Russe Black top, For ever 21 neckles, my new of the chain Steve madden shoes, some black skinny dress pants that I got from Target for like 6 bucks!! (another deal) 
For my makeup I am wearing my Mac NC25 for my foundation, just a black winged eye some lashes and mac pink red lipstick and gloss.  





2 comments:

  1. Your blazer is so nice! Sounds like a lovely meal
    xoxo
    http://lucylocketinyourpocket.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! I love a good ol' blazer. It screams classic.

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete