Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Weird Date.

So Last Night I went on a Date with a guy that I dated like for a month. I meet him online, he was a friend of a friend lol So the story is that we dated. He lived in California and I obviously live in NC. After like 4 weeks he stopped talking to me and I was sooooo hurt!! like I don't even know why. I was hurt over a guy I dint meet ever except for online!! So than I got over him, but see the thing is that we as women fall in love with our ears with words that come out of their head not their heart. So basically that's what happened to me. What really helped me get over him was this bible verse that I hear our Pastor tell us Proverbs 4:23 "Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life". And that is so true. 
 So then the other day, that same person texed me and was like guess who is in NC?? and I was like ( he is originally from NC) who?? he said "me" I was happy and nervous at the same time all these thoughts came thru my mind like you have been hurt once, what makes you think that him being here wont hurt your feelings or do something bad to you?? But still I don't listen and I went on a date with him last night and It was pretty awkward... I am not gonna lie, you know when someone really does not express themselves and is quiet. And I am the type of person that super happy and bubbly all the time!! and he was quiet... and I dunno like it was WEIRD!! but than at the end of the Night he asked me for a kiss and I gave him one but it did not feel right. So than I go home and check his FB and he is still dating some girl back in Cali!! I was like what!! any ways, its hard to hold on to your faith when a beautiful man talks pretty to you, but God has someone for you our there. There is going to be lots of test but be patient we are princesses!! Remember what the bible says about love 1 Corinthians 13:4 " Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.Love never fails." 
So no matter what and no matter how many Tool bags show up I am waiting on someone that is going to love me like the bible describes it.   

Oh and this was my outfit!! I got this pretty shirt at New York company for like $ 7 dollars!! some black leggings and some nice heels from charlotte russe you cant see :( but they are really pretty!!  

4 comments:

  1. Cute pink blouse! ^^

    xx,
    Ellen
    http://www.mintgreensubmarine.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's crazy actually when you think you know someone that you don't even know haha stor of my life ;)
    nice blog girl <3
    xoxo
    You Know You Love Fashion
    Virginie Savage
    http://youknowyoulovefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute!

    xx,

    C.

    ps- lets follow each other?

    http://christalkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love your blouse!!

    PS. We’ve a giveaway to Number A on our blog! Check it out if you’d like! :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete